Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Life in general

I am the worst for feeling guilty for making a purchase for myself. I will go out and spend $100 on a pair of running shoes for my daughter but feel guilty if I spend that much on me. What is it with us mom's? I housesit for my boss about twice a year and I usually use that money as mad money for Erynn and I to do whatever we want. This time I bought a "used" not even "new" Cricut machine for my scrapbooking hobby. For those of you that don't know what it is it's a machine that cuts out fonts (like whole words at a time) and shapes. I'm going to sell my other two sizzix fonts since I never use them to maybe buy a new font for my new machine. My new toy will be in Wednesday - oh tomorrow. I can't wait to play with it.

Erynn is leaving Sunday to spend about 11 days with her dad. She is handling it better than she usually does. They are staying in Arkansas and she still has her training for cross country and her dad will get to go to her school orientation and pick up schedules for the 8th grade. It's going to feel very weird at my house after this weekend. I'm taking Friday off to spend the day with her at my parent's pool soaking in the sun and I'm sure we'll eat lunch somewhere. Then Friday night I start my weekend crop. I have packed everything but the kitchen sink. It's going to look like I'm moving in. I can't decide what to take so I'm taking as much as I can!LOL

Please keep Erynn in your thoughts and prayers that she has a good visit with her dad and get's whatever she needs from him. She craves attention from him.

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Well try to have fun at your crop, Angie. I know you'll be missing Erynn though! I'm hoping she gets the attention she needs.

Enjoy your Cricut too!

Michelle Quinno said...

p.s. Just saw your comments on my blog. I didn't get a lot cut off, just a lot of bulk taken out.