Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How life has changed


Many of you know Daisy and this is my last photo with her. I haven't seen Daisy since January at my parent's house. They think she has babies and is taking care of them so maybe we'll meet again. In January, my Dad told me he thought she was living underneath one of their buildings toward the back of their property and so I went out at dusk time and called and called Daisy really thinking that she wouldn't come. I heard some scurrying behind me and I turned and there was Daisy running as fast as she could to me. I honestly was nervous wondering if I should put my hands down to her or not so I decided I would bend down and put my hands out and see if she would come to me. Daisy was in my arms before I could get completely down. She let me hold her in my arms and pet her belly (holding like a baby) and she gave me kisses and then she was on my shoulder and off we went to the house to get her a treat. My mom took this photo and said she wasn't sure who was smiling bigger me or Daisy. All I know is this little creature wiggled her way into my heart more so than any pet I have ever had. We have truly been blessed to share some time with her.


Graduation for my Associates happened at the end of April. It took a little over three years but I accomplished it. So I have the first summer off in three years! ROAD TRIP! Erynn and I are hitting the road at the end of May for a little bit over two weeks going everywhere out west and back. We have never done a long trip like this together before but we have the gps and are ready to roll! Check back because we are going to try to keep a running journal of our travels.

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Yay, Angie!

Can't wait to read about your adventures. Have a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have some great adventures!!! Be safe and God Bless!