Sunday, September 17, 2006

Eiffel Tower Lamp


My best friend Michele found me this lamp for $3 at a garage sale a few weeks ago. My scrapbook room is in eiffel towers and purses. The only creative thing I have done lately is hot glue trim to it and stamp eiffel towers on it. The stamping part went ok but not as well as I would have liked for it to, but hey it's better than it was to start out with.

Maybe someday soon this will be my scrapbook room that has scrapbook creativity coming out of it rather than everything just sitting there collecting dust and pictures just laying around waiting to be put creatively in an album with dates and all the information about that day.

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Very cute, Angie!!

Linda Murphy said...

What a unique theme! I love the lamp!