Wednesday, September 20, 2006


I had a proud mommy moment today. Erynn got 8th place out of 50 girls today in her cross country meet. She moved up 5 places from last week. She ran her little heart out. I really liked this picture of her - it makes me think of bionic woman with the shadows and stuff - gosh I always wanted to bionic woman - ok back on the subject. Erynn is meeting lots of new girls and making some new friendships and well it's just an exciting moment of her growing up. Right now she still wants me around and allows the camera at times.

We have a big meet coming up next weekend and Erynn's still waiting to find out if she is going to get to go since she's only a 7th grader. So keep your fingers crossed for us!

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

woohooo! Go Erin! Sending positive thoughts her way!!

Linda Murphy said...

Hooray Erynn! Love the photo!

Angie said...

Thanks ladies!

Erin said...

You know, I always wanted to be the Bionic Woman too! She was AWESOME! That picture of Erynn reminds me of her, too.
She's doing a great job in her cross country. I was a runner, too, and seeing the pics of your daughter bring back good memories.

Just remember...God made us ALL super women! :)

Erin