Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Menu, February 12, 2007

This weekend was a nice, quiet weekend. I honestly didn't do a lot. I had plenty to do but well we just sat around and watched tv. I took Erynn shopping Saturday morning and she got a few new clothes. Gosh, as they grow it's hard to keep them in clothes! When they are little we want them to grow and then when they start growing we don't want them to anymore.

Sunday: Ate corned beef sandwiches at my mom's

Monday: Cheese tortinelli - didn't eat last week

Tuesday: Class

Wednesday: Church dinner

Thursday: Class

Friday: Mini meatball soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, sour cream pound cake -
I'm scrapbooking with my cousin Martha and her daughter Jennifer. Can't wait to see
them!

Saturday: Dad's b-day - making him a hummingbird cake

Hope that everyone has a great week! Check out Laura's blog for more menus!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Mini meatball soup sounds great!
Have a great Monday.
blessings
Annie

Jenn said...

I was just going to say the same thing. Mini meatball soup sounds good! I've never heard of it before. I love discovering new recipes!

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, that hummingbird cake is calling my name. I haven't had the guts to bake one yet because I know I'll eat the whole thing! lol

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like a good week! Glad you and your daughter had some down time and got to go shopping together :)

As for the menu, the cheese tortellini sounds so good to me right now! And that meatball soup, I've seen RR make that, and had wanted to try it, but I can't find that meat mixture here (beef, pork and veal). Can you, or are you just going to use all beef? I've been wanting to do some kind of meatball soup or stew. I've got another recipe I saw on someone's blog for one in the crockpot... I just need to plan to put that on my menu one week!

Have a wonderful week!!!

Unknown said...

My family just loves Turkey Meatball Soup. It taste great and it's my way of sneaking in some veggies. Have a terrific weekend. See you next week.