Thursday, June 05, 2008

Day 5 - June 4

Hi from Jackson Hole, WY! Wow is the weather cool here! It was 48 when we drove in yesterday and I think the high is supposed to be 51. We were glad we put on pants and tennis shoes!


I told Erynn the only thing she has seen on the trip is the inside of her eyelids!LOL She has been a great navigator and speed monitor!


It was a beautiful drive up here. I definetely like the Utah, WY, ID area more than the desert of NM,AZ, NV. I love the greens better than the browns.



We drove through Provo Canyon and saw the Bridal Veil Falls.



There were several wild life refuges and we saw these antelope.






This is the snake river. It's huge!

Today we are off to the Grand Teton and Yellowstone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm like you. Think green. The pics have been great but probably no comparison to seeing the real thing. However, you have done a great job with the pictures we have seen. Have fun, be careful and I'm glad you have a speed monitor...very important. pb

Chef Gaynol said...

Great photos! Glad you gals are rolling along. It is such pretty country. Drive safe, take care!