Sunday, June 15, 2008

June 15th

Well all good things must come to an end. The end of a two week vacation - the final night before I have to go back to work. I have dreaded it for two days now knowing that the vacation is coming to an end and I'll have to be back into a routine again of getting up, getting ready and getting my butt out the door on time. Vacations you don't have to worry about being on time unless you are catching a plane or something.

Our worldwind trip was wonderful and I have over 300 photos that I'm having printed - not including the black and whites I did and the winkflash photo book I ordered. The scrapbook paper has been bought but nothing has been scrapped it. I haven't found the perfect embellishments yet - or so that's my excuse of not working on them.

This week I've been in a funk - who knows why but I put it out there. So maybe getting back into routine is what I need. Honestly, I think I'm still messed up from not taking any classes and not having homework holding over my head - am I missing it or just screwed in the head - probably both.

Hope everyone has a great first day of the week!

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Hang in there, Angie. I hate going back to work after a nice vacation too!!