Monday, January 01, 2007

Monday Menu January 1, 2007


Sunday: We had appetizers at a friend's house.
Monday: Recovering from Sunday - I did eat some black eyed peas, and Erynn had some soup.
Tuesday: I have stamp club so I'll grab something on the way
Wednesday: Chicken Adobo - new recipe - if it's good I'll post it next week.
Thursday: Chili Dog, french fries and salad
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Sausage and 3 cheese Mac n cheese with a big salad
Well our Weight Watchers wasn't open today so I'll have to wait until next Monday to go to my local meeting but I'm going to start watching those points. I got on the scale last night and it was a shocker! Exercise and eating right here I come.
Check Laura's blog for more menus!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I see you are doing homemade pizza on Friday too!
Happy New year to you!
Laura

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like a good week, and I hear ya on the "shocker". I have so far not gone near my bathroom scales and I probably need the shock! :)

Have a good week, and have fun stamping!!!

Anonymous said...

Homemade pizza on a few menus this week including mine! :) Busy week for you, huh? Menu sounds great! Happy New Year!