Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday Menu October 30, 2006

This week I only have class on Wednesday! Yeah! So I can get a little bit more done this week and hopefully get caught up on some things!

Sunday - Autumn Chowder - this was such a hit last week with dd and myself that I made it again.

Monday - Chicken Parmesan

Tuesday - Chicken Cordon Blue

Wednesday - class

Thursday - Pepperoni and Cheese Crescents

Friday - Homemade Mac n Cheese

Saturday - Potluck dinner with Singles group - we are working on our Christmas shoeboxes.

Check out Laura's website for more great menus!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you mentioned that autumn chowder again and put the recipe for it! I've saved it this time and hope to try it soon.

Anonymous said...

I think the pepperoni and cheese crescents sounds good...I bet my kids would love it!~ Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those crescents sound really good, and very kid friendly, as well as for those of us adults who like to eat junk food while watching football games in the fall! :)

Have a wonderful day and a terrific week!

Mrs.T said...

That autumn chowder does sound good! I see it is from Country Woman magazine, which I subscribe to. I will have to try this recipe!

Laura said...

The chicken parmesan sounds heavenly! Thanks. Laura

Anonymous said...

Yum pepperoni and cheese crescents! I need to try that!

Unknown said...

I just love Mac and Cheese and Chicken Parmesan. They are so yummy and comforting.