Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday's Menu Oct 23, 2006

Sunday: Autumn Chowder Which my dd loved and she's a very picky eater.

Monday: Leftovers of chowder since I have class tonight.

Tuesday: Easy Beef Stroganoff

Wednesday: I have class so it'll be fend for yourself - usually dd goes to my parents house

Thursday: Work is having a Vendor Appreciation Dinner so I'll eat there and bring dd some shrimp home

Friday: Fall party at our house so well have pizza and lots of sugar!

Saturday: Razorback Game - eat dinner at the game

It's a busy week for my family this week. Not much cooking going on at my house! Hope everyone has a great week.

Check out Laura's blog for more menus!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Autumn chowder looks so good! Thanks for linking to the recipe...hope your week goes well.

Anonymous said...

Autumn chowder looks so good, thanks for linking the recipe :)

Sounds like you're going to be super busy this week :)

Have a great day,
Sandra

Anonymous said...

That chowder does LOOK GOOD!! YUM...hope you have loads of energy for your busy week, and time to relax at the end ;)

Hugs,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

That autumn chowder does sound delicious, and similar to another Taste of Home recipe I make for a potato chowder. They have such good recipes, don't they?!

Have a wonderful week! :)

Anonymous said...

Autumn CHowder sounds very yummy and if your dd likes it then mine will likely like it too!!!
What a busy week you have!!Michelle

Maggie said...

Hi Angie,
My recipe for Cheeseburger sloppy joes is quite easy. Brown 2 lbs of Hamburger with a envelope of onion soup mix. Stir in 1 jar of Ragu Double Cheddar sauce. It's not too diet friendly, but my boys love it. I try to low carb it on the nights I serve this.

Margaret said...

The chowder sounds really good!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! Thanks for visiting. Love the blog!

Betty's Loosing Race said...

Everything sounds good.

I love Beef Stroganoff and Pizza. Have fun with the fall party at your house.

Thanks for visiting my menu.

Anonymous said...

Well, lucky you! :) We have fend for yourself days too, but they usually replace something on the menu that I'm just to tired to cook that day LOL