Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tackle it Tuesday

Ok, so I have been procrastinating just a little - ok a lot lately. I just haven't been able to get myself to do what I need to do. With working full time and then classes two nights a week - well when I'm at home I just want to veg! So last week I did this "Tackle it Tuesday" and I got my car cleaned up and some of my scrapbook table cleaned up so I thought maybe if I write it here it will make me do it. So here's what I need to do tonight:
1. Rake leaves in front yard and cut dead plants down in flower beds.
2. Weed my little garden area out back - it's full of grass again. Once I get it weeded I have plastic now to put down until I'm ready to plant this spring.

So let's see what I get done this evening!

Updated:
I got the leaves raked and the dead plants out of the flower beds but I didn't have time to get to the weeding in my little garden. One down 100 more to go!

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

good luck with that, Angie! I hate outdoor work!

Love your lo's! I will have to figure out that slide thing one of these days!

Ms. Kathleen said...

That sounds very ambitious and after you are done make sure to soak in a nice hot tub...without interruption if possible.