Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tackle it Tuesday

One of the ladies sponsors a Tackle it Tuesday and you take before and after pics of what you tackled. I'm not quite that organized but I have two things I would really like to tackle or get started on:

1. Clean the inside of my car - it's just diry and really needs to be vacuumed and dusted and the trunk needs to be cleaned out. It's not junkie on the inside but just dirty!
2. Spend 30 minutes tonight in my scrapbook room trying to clean off and organize my table some.

Stay tuned to see if I accomplish these!LOL

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Good luck, Angie! I'll have to figure out my things to tackle today!

Angie said...

YEAH! I did it. I got the inside of my car cleaned but in the process lost my dd's cell phone - she placed it on the hood of my car and we drove down the street with it. Luckily someone found it and called us - it took a hit and keeps on going like a timex! I also spent 30 minutes in my scrapbook room and accomplished a lot of cleaning. I still have three small piles to go through - another 30-45 minutes and I should be through! YEAH!

Michelle Quinno said...

You don't have the ring link. Or am I missing it?