Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What a Weekend!

This is me and Erynn at her first Razorback game! It took some getting there - long line of traffic having to leave home three hours before the game and sitting around waiting on the game to start. Erynn was ready to go home before the game started but when it started and the crowds really get into it - she was having a ball! We yelled, "WOOOO SOOOO Pig" so many times, along with "Arkansas Razorbacks". She did the wave and she laughed and laughed at the drunk in front of us. I told her it was a life lesson on why not to get drunk because she would act like the guy in front of us!

We left the game during the third quarter because of where we parked at. I parked on the golf course which was a total mess - learned by that mistake. We had to do a little 4 wheeling to get out and almost got stuck on a hill but "I am woman - hear me roar!" we made it out!
Sunday was a beautiful day weather-wise and otherwise. We had the Lord's Supper at church and it was beautfully done. I can honestly say this was my first time participating in it and Erynn's too. They did it by family. They had these tables set up throughout the church and each family could take a turn going. Bonnie, one of the ladies from my single's group invited us to go with her. It was just such an emotional, touching time. I can not put it into words other than I wil never forget the powerful feelings that came over me. Even Erynn was all huggy and touchy during the service. Just beautiful!
Our church also had their fall festival Sunday evening. Erynn and I participated at the number toss booth. It was so much fun to see the little ones in their costumes and how excited they got over the games and candy! It was just the best ending to a great weekend!

3 comments:

Angie said...

The guy that was in front of us wasn't a bad drunk but funny. Honestly, it wasn't bad, he watched his language and was really nice. So just in case he was to ever see this - I wouldn't want him to think we had a bad experience. He was a nice guy!

Michelle Quinno said...

What a beautiful photo!!! I envy your relationship with Erryn!! Enjoy it.

Unknown said...

Great picture.