Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Clean up!


Well, it's Saturday and I got one or two things done on my list. Want to see?


I got the Halloween stuff put up and I got some of the papers off the table.

Today, I worked on finishing my afghan that I have been working on for over a year.

So I still have lots to do but I got something done at least. Of course, the more I'm in the room the more I see that needs to be done. I need some shelves to display some of my crafts better - they are just piled up. Hopefully, I can get one soon.
Check back later and see what's been done!

2 comments:

Barb said...

That's a lot of progress for only one day, Angie. Good for you. The afghan is gorgeous, too.

Laura said...

Angie, you are making great progress already! I like how you are showing pictures as you go along. Well done!!!! Plus you finished your afghan...now thats a huge accomplishment! Laura