Friday, November 03, 2006

Help! I'm drowning

Here is my messy scrapbook room. I'm posting it because I thought if I put up my list of need to do's maybe I would hold myself accountable and get them done.
1. Orange halloween tote to be put away.
2. Finish afghan - it's in the floor.
3. Start Jesse Ornaments - may not get them finished by Dec 3 but get a good start on them for advent
4. Make Advent wreath. - I ordered a very simple one off of ebay and will dress it up with some greenery.
5. Finish birthday lunchbox (on the corner of the table)
6. I have a year's worth if not more of catching up on scrapbooking:
Erynn's Washington DC trip
Erynn's Summer in Germany
Erynn's sports!
7. Pictures that need to be framed - three of them.
8. Becky Flecks' maps - get them cut out and into index card binder
9. I'm sure there is a 9 but I can't think of it.

Help me get these done!

4 comments:

Laura said...

This is perfect! What a challenge you have ahead of you but you can totally do it because you've accomplished step one of the process...plan of attack! Yeah! I would love to see pics as you accomplish each step. Good job!

Michelle Quinno said...

You can do it, Angie! Get to it right away so you can do the SBA crop! You'll be much more productive that way.

Anonymous said...

You should see my room! I am going to post pictures today hopefully.

Barb said...

Well I knew Laura at Org Junkie would love this. That girl loves an organizing challenge!

You know what I'd do? I'd start with the easiest thing on this list, get it done, move on to the next and before you know it, you'll have accomplished it all.

Thank you for commenting on my all-over-the-place Thursday Thirteen.
:-)