Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Next Step in Organizing my Scrapbook Room


Here is my table looking much better. I took all the paper that I had laying around and will organize it in an idea binder below.


This is a clock that was given to me two years ago and I still haven't put it up. So the plan tonight is to find some photos and get them in the clock and get it hung up in my scrapbook room.


I have unmounted all my stamp sets and have them in clear cd cases. I am lacking a few so cd cases are on my list for walmart. The little red book is how I keep up with what ones I have and these that are piled around the book still need to be stamped into the little red book. I have it broken up into sections such as: Christmas, thanksgiving, Easter, Fall, Valentines, Birthday, Sayings, etc. So one set of stamps could be stamped into several different sections. It's easier to look through the book to get ideas of what I can use.


This is my birthday card lunch box that still needs to be decorated. So that's on my list to do this week. Hopefully after it's done it will help me to remember people's birthdays and get cards sent out to them on time!


This is my idea binder that I'm going to put all my loose pieces of paper in. I love paper and constantly am printing things from the computer. I see a card I like and I print it out and so I'll make dividers for cards - birthday/Christmas/Father's day, etc and projects that I want to do.


These are the Becky Fleck Page Maps that I print out once a month. I plan to cut these out and glue them onto the index cards and then file them away with my other layout maps.

So that's my plan of attack for this week. Check back and see what I get accomplished! Thanks Laura for this challenge!

6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Nice clean up job, Angie! It looks great!

Laura said...

Angie you are really coming along. Great stuff! I'm interested to know what Becky Fleck page maps are.
Laura

Barb said...

Wow! Huge improvement. Huge.

(I love the music you have playing today.) :-)

Andrea said...

love the red stamp book idea and the lunchbox. very cool. you've got lots done.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful cleaning and organization job. It looks terrific.

Anonymous said...

you are doing great!!! I am a slacker! I am so broke it is hard for me to get excited. If you have any ideas to jump start me let me know. Of course they would have to cost next to nothing.