Monday, November 13, 2006

November 13, 2006 Monday Menu



As usual Erynn requested Autumn Chowder for our Sunday meal and I must confess that I'm getting tired of it, but we ate it. For my daughter to eat anything mixed together is unbelievable. I tried a new recipe of cookies yesterday called Fudge Crinkles. Oh wow. They are awesome and I will defintely be using them for my cookie exchange this year.

Ok here's the rest of the menu:

Monday: Class - so Erynn will eat at Mom's

Tuesday: Chili Dogs and fries

Wednesday: Class

Thursday: Pancake and eggs

Friday: Pepperoni and cheese crescents - I still haven't fixed these yet

Saturday: Slow cooker chicken cordon blue - this one keeps getting moved too

Sunday: Pizza

I honestly sat down last night and worked on my menu for December and trying to plan all my baking for the holidays too. Check Laura's blog for more great menus.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those crinkles look good, and easy too :) The rest of your menu looks good too, I bet those crescents are yummy!

I'm totally impressed you're already planning menus for December, and for baking. I can't think that far ahead right now :)

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks good. I should try those pepperoni & cheese crescents they sound good.

Good luck with your planning for December. I have been slightly thinking about it, but no plans.

~BEtty

Margaret said...

Those cookies DO look good! I hope to do a lot of baking this year.

Anonymous said...

Anything with crescent rolls has got to be good! And the slow cooker chicken one sounds interesting.
I think you asked about a recipe I had and I think I located where I found it, so here it is:

http://www.tammysrecipes.com/nacho_grande_casserole

Anonymous said...

Your menu sounds great, let me know how the crescents are :)

Mrs.T said...

Hi Angie,

Just wanted you to know I have posted the Apple Cranberry Crisp over on my blog. It's quick & easy -- hope you enjoy it.

I also hope to plan out all of my baking for December. All I've done so far is buy a few ingredients!

God bless,
Mrs.T