Monday, November 13, 2006

New Projects!



As usual I added more stress and another project to my plate this weekend. YIKES! My friend Michele's husband went to the deer woods and she wanted me to come over and sew with her Friday night. I got this hat done for my niece, I just need to add buttons to it and the mittons. I have a purple one cut out for my other niece and a dinosaur one cut out for my nephew. I really shouldn't complain because she had all the fleece she had purchased on clearance last year - so it's just costing me time. Now if you could see my scrapbook table. It was pretty nice and clean but now it's stacked up again with jesse ornaments, my advent wreath (I can't get the cat to leave alone the greenery!), and now the sewing machine and the patterns that have been cut out! I didn't get anything done on my list for the scrapbook room clean up this week but I did get my canna's planted, weeded all of my flower beds but one (my veggie garden is awful)and I got my new recipes that I haven't tried all organized in a binder.

So this week, I need to finish my sewing, work on the scrapbook room projects and work on my jesse ornaments.

On top of all of this, I'm trying to start my Weight Watcher's again and loose this 10 pounds that keeps hanging around my middle and hips! Exercise is my big problem and sodas. I love my Dr. Peppers. So if you see me with a soda in my hand get after me! Weight Watcher's is so hard to do with my daughter because she won't eat anything mixed together. So if you have any ideas I would love to hear them. I'm going to try to eat lots of salads and watch my portion sizes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, those are so cute, especially that hat!!! :)

Ms. Kathleen said...

I love the hat and mittens. I am getting behind in my crochet. Need to spend less time blogging I guess! ha! I am cheering you on in the weight loss. I have a lot to lose and last week was a hard week. My hardest part is portion sizes. I need to measure more but what I am eating is going pretty good. Kids can be picky and personally I just let them be picky. There taste buds really change during puberty.

No problems on the swap! Thanks again for joining in!

Anonymous said...

Cool hat. I got together this past weekend with a friend to make fleece jackets for Christmas. I'm not a crafty person so it was fun to do it with a friend, but I get frustrated when I do it on my own.

~Betty

Michelle Quinno said...

Those are so cute!!!

Good luck on the diet. Stick with flavored water if you can!

Linda Murphy said...

For a second, I thought I wrote this! I love soda too! And portion control is basically portion out of control for me lately. I've been keeping a check off tally on the fridge to drink 10 glasses of water each day. That's my only suggestion that is working for me right now! Good luck! My DH loves the Dr.Pepper too!