Sunday, November 26, 2006

November 27, Monday Menu

Sunday - Grilled cheese sandwiches

Monday - I have class so Erynn will eat at Nana's

Tuesday - Homemade chicken strips, roasted potatoes, green beans

Wednesday - Class

Thursday - Beef Stroganoff

Friday - homemade pizza and start baking my cookies for a cookie exchange I'm in

Saturday - Slow cooked Chicken Cordon Blue

Not a very exciting week of food but after all the food from last week - I'm ready for bland!LOL
Hope every one has a great week. Check out Laura's blog for more menus.

Here is the recipe for the Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
4 chicken breasts halves
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream
1 T flour
bacon slices

Wrap the bacon around the chicken breasts and secure with a toothpick. Place chicken in the slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream and flour. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.

I got this recipe from someone that does the monday menu's but I forgot to write down who. Sorry! I haven't tried it yet but will this week. I will probably use cream of mushroom instead of cream of chicken - just not a fan of cream of chicken soup!

11 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a yummy week! I need to make some cookies soon, but not sure when I will fit them in! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

The slow cooked chicken cordon blue sounds really yummy!

And your Christmas tree is very unique and beautiful!

Sherry

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like a good week to me! Lots of cooking in there and a free night or two, just so you don't get burned out :) I bet the homemade pizza will be delicious, and I totally admire you for starting your baking already :)

Anonymous said...

The slow cooked chicken sounds good, let us know how it turns out.
www.hambones.org/blogs/gail

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Sounds good :) Especially the stroganoff!

MommyOz said...

angie,
thanks for visiting my blog...I'll get the pizza crusts and my experience with frozen bread dough up on the blog really soon.

The slow cooked chicken DOES sound really good! Will you share?

Angie said...

MommyOZ, when I get home I'd be happy to share where I got the recipe from.

Melessa Gregg said...

I second the request for the slow cooker recipe

Melessa Gregg said...

Thanks for posting the recipe!

Amber said...

Thanks for the recipe! I was thinking about asking for it, but they beat me to it. ;) Have a good week!

MommyOz said...

Thanks for posting the recipe:)