Friday, November 17, 2006

Things to do this weekend!

I thought that if I made a list maybe it would propell me to get them done!
My single's group from Church is having their Thanksgiving dinner Saturday night so I have some cooking to do for that but other than that outing that's really all that is going on this weekend. So here's my to do list:

1. Purchase another box of icicle lights and get those finished.
2. Bake pumpkin cake tonight for the pumpkin roll cake for tomorrow night.
3. Print cross country photos of Erynn so I can get started on her alb
um.
4. Work in my scrapbook room - cleaning, finish organizing.
5. Finish hats/mittens for my niece and nephew for their Christmas presents.
6. Laundry!LOL
7. Work on my Jesse ornaments!
8. Let Erynn and her friends make applesauce/cinnamon ornaments.

That's all I can remember for now but I'm sure I forgot a couple! Hope everyone has a great weekend and don't eat too much - remember turkey day is just around the corner!

Ok - Sunday night - I admit that I only got 4 of these done. So I didn't get as much as I wanted to get done - done. I'll have some late nights this week trying to get things done!

5 comments:

Barb said...

My goodness, you're going to be busy this weekend. My list doesn't come close to this. Mine starts with sleeping late every morning and goes downhill from there. :-)

Ms. Kathleen said...

Oh! I love Jeremy Camp! Excellent music and yes, how busy you are! And how talented! Ornament names coming forth soon!

Linda Murphy said...

Busy, busy! Whew! I need to make a list too! Good luck in getting it all done!

Anonymous said...

Angie, could you email me?
My address book seems to have lost your email address...
Thank you!

:-)

Anne said...

Hi there! I've enjoyed looking through your blog! I love scrapbooking too, but don't have much time for it lately. Your ornaments look nice.

I noticed you've lived on AFB's. My husband is AF right now. It's been quite an experience.

Your daughter is cute. Good job to her on her running
accomplishments!

Many blessings to you this week!