Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Our newest member of the family



I know I really didn't need to add a new member to our household but I just couldn't resist that face or that puppy breath!


Maria (one of the ladies I work with) has a part time job at the shelter and some one brought this little one in last week. Maria, thought she had it given away last Friday when she showed it to me. I fell in love with her but was glad she had a home. The home fell through and then another one fell through. I just couldn't stand it anymore - so the baby came home with me tonight. Erynn had no idea. She is on cloud 9! I think out of the whole deal I've got her back in her bed now and I can hog my own bed! Who would have thought a puppy could do that for you!
Pumpkin is her name. Erynn had officially stated this. Puppy our older dog is ok, but not happy about it. I've been having to give her extra lovings and the cat - well she's slapped him a few times but nothing scares the cat. Pumpkin has been going around barking at the cat and puppy - so think she can hold her own! I'm in a house full of hormonal females!
Stay tune for more adventures!LOL

6 comments:

Barb said...

Oh how sweet! Puppy breath does me in every time. Is anything sweeter? And I'm cracking up about the cat slapping the puppy. Cats are so cool, the way they say, "OK. You can stay but don't forget who the boss around here is."

How fun for your family. There's ALWAY room for one more pet.

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin is such a cute little puppy!

Angie said...

Pumpkin is adorable!!! The name as well as the puppy!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Angie
www.threadcatcher.blogspot.com

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh! Pumpkin is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

I think that is the cutest puppy I've ever seen. I wouldn't be able to resist her either! How big will she get?

Congrats on your newest addition.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Angie!

:-)